Lawyer Robert Schaller
Attorney Robert Schaller provides individualized estate planning services to clients looking to document their legacy and protect their family. His services include drafting a Last Will & Testament, Power of Attorney for Health Care, Power of Attorney for Property, Living Will, Guardianship Designations, Living Trusts, Testamentary Trusts, and Probate. Attorney Schaller is a national speaker before bar associations and has published over 22 legal books.
ZOOM CONSULTATION TODAY. Contact attorney Bob and have a free phone/Zoom consultation today. No need to drive to his office. He has practiced law for more than 37 years and has helped 1,000s and 1,000s and 1,000s of clients. He would like to help you too.
About the Lawyer
*Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, United States Tax Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, United Stats District Court for the northern and central districts of Illinois.
*Registered Certified Public Accountant (Illinois).
* University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign, B.S. Accountancy, 1982.
* University of Chicago, M.B.A. candidate, 1985/87.
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Certified Public Accountant.
* Associate, Winston & Strawn - Chicago, IL.
* Associate, Chapman and Cutler - Chicago, IL.
* Schaller Law Firm, P.C. - Oak Brook, IL
* Village of Hinsdale, Park & Recreation Commission, member.
* Hinsdale Rotary Club, member.
* Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce, Vice-President.
* Hinsdale Grace Church, Vestry member & President Men's Group.
* Hinsdale Bikes for Kids! project.
1) Bankruptcy Marketing & Advertising: Learn What Every Successful Lawyer Already Knows.
2) Bankruptcy Selling & Closing Clients: Learn How to Persuade Prospects to Pay.
3) The Rainmaker’s 17 Secrets to Legal Marketing & Advertising: Learn How Successful Lawyers Earn an Additional $28,427 Thru Referrals, Direct Mail, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.
4) The Rainmaker’s 24 Secrets to Legal Selling & Closing Clients: Learn How Successful Lawyers Persuade Prospects to Pay.
5) Law School Career Advisor’s Resource for Starting a Solo Law Firm: Exploring a New Career Path
6) Career Advisor’s Guide to Starting a Solo Bankruptcy Firm: Exploring a New Career Path.
7) A Lawyer’s Guide to Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Learning the Nuts and Bolts of Filing Your First Case.
8) Bankruptcy: Why My Neighbor Had to File.
9) DIY Guide to Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Line-by-Line Instructions and Day-by-Day Timeline.
10) Starting a Solo Law Firm in 2020-2021.
11) How to Start a Law Firm: Including a $100,000 Bankruptcy Firm.
12) IRS Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements & Innocent Spouse Relief: A Treatise for Tax Professionals
13) IRS Innocent Spouse Tax Relief: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs & Tax Preparers.
14) IRS Installment Agreements: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs, Accountants & Tax Preparers.
15) IRS Offer in Compromise: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs, Accountants & Tax Preparers.
16) DIY Guide to IRS Offer in Compromise & The Fresh Start Initiative.
17) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume 1: Starting a Practice.
18) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume2: Marketing.
19) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume 3: Selling & Closing Clients.
20) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume 4: Client Communications.
21) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume 5: Processing the Petition, Schedules & Statements.
22) National Bankruptcy Academy’s Bankruptcy MasterClass Practice System & Toolkit. Volume 6: The Bankruptcy Code.
Schaller also published the articles below that are available online.
• Yes, Income Taxes Are Dischargeable in Bankruptcy. 2016 Illinois Bar Journal 32 (Jun 2016).
• Bankruptcy Rule 3002(c) Filing Deadline Applies to Secured Creditors. 2015 American Bankruptcy Institute 38 (Sept. 2015).
• Chapter 13 Debtors Need Not Pay Late-Filed Mortgage Arrearage Claims. NACBA Consumer Bankruptcy Journal (Winter 2015 Volume, Pages 20-24).
• Applying the Wilko Doctrine’s Anti-Arbitration Policy in Commodities Fraud Cases. 61 Chicago-Kent Law Review 515. (co-authored with William Lynch Schaller).
• FSLIC Federal Receivership Appointments for Allegedly Insolvent State Savings and Loan Associations: A Plot to Federalize State Savings and Loans Against Their Will? 33 DePaul Law Review 783.